Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Year Later

I have been back in the States for about a year now. Initially it was a difficult transition, as one might expect. Then life became...life again. As it should. But I have to say, I am continually amazed - and honored - by the responses I am still getting from people who stumble across the tales of my exploits and insights below. Thank you, all of you. Your words are so incredibly kind and so full of excitement...it is truly inspiring. I think that, perhaps, the reactions I've gotten from people who read my writings has left an impression on me that nearly equals that of my experiences overseas. So...Thank you. For reading, for caring, and for believing in me.
-Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, I met your uncle Jerry on a cruise earlier this month and he put me on to your blog. I very much enjoyed reading about your adventures in India. Any plans to renew the blog any time soon?

    Best wishes, Mark Baker
    www.markbakerprague.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mark, I appreciate the positive feedback and encouragement! As soon as I do another overseas trip I would definitely renew my travel writing. I tend to get more inspired to write when I'm in a foreign place. I'll check out your blog about Prague!

    Thanks again,
    Lisa Frankel

    ReplyDelete